When completing forms you may be asked for personal information such as name, address, postcode etc. It is only when you supply this type of information that you can be personally identified.
Information may be collected
- to fulfil your request for information or services
- as input to improving our site, or
- as part of the process of consultation.
We hold and process personal data in accordance with all current legislation relating to data protection. The data will not be shared with others outside of Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Future Parks, we will not sell or rent your personal data to anyone, or use the data for any other purpose than that for which it was originally collected, all personal data will only be held until April 2022 after which point, the data will be deleted. Please note that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting or change your preferences at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com. If you have any further comments, questions or concerns please direct these to the Cambridgeshire County Councils Future Parks Accelerator Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find out more about how the council uses personal data and how to access your rights here.
This site puts small files, known as cookies, onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. You can find out more about how to manage your cookies.
How cookies are used on our site
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use this website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on www.cambsfutureparks.org.uk
- how long you spend on each www.cambsfutureparks.org.uk page
- how you got to the site, and
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site.
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.